Orange Almond Bread.
You can cook Orange Almond Bread using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Almond Bread
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of whole eggs.
- It’s 1 container (125 gr) of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 170 ml of orange jam.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of crushed almond.
Orange Almond Bread step by step
- Preheat your oven 200°C or 400°F..
- Prepare your loaf pan, grease only the bottom of your pan, no need to go for sides..
- Toast your almond inside the preheating oven, around 5 minutes, take it out, and crush them..
- Mix and sift all your dry ingredients such as, flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder and salt. Set aside..
- In another bowl, cream together the room temperature butter and sugar until all combine and turns out a bit pale in color. (Around 2 minutes).
- Add the eggs one at a time, mix well..
- Add the mixture of dry ingredient 1/3 part and alternate it with yoghurt. Starts with dry ingredient and ends with dry ingredient. (Dry= D; Yoghurt= Y; the combination should be D, Y, D, Y, D) mix them well..
- Add the orange jam and toasted almond, fold them using spatula..
- Add the batter into your loaf pan, and put it inside the preheated oven. Low the heat into 180°C or 350°F. Bake around 10 minutes or until you could see the batter start to crack, and continue lower the heat into 160°C or 320°F for another hour, and start to cover the top of your batter with a sheet of aluminium foil, let it hang freely, no need to wrap it..
- 5 minutes before finish, try to do the toothpick test. If it comes out clean it means your bread is ready, if still wet, bake for another 5 or 10 more minutes..
- After you bread done from baking process, let it sit for 5-10 minutes on a cooling wire, then release it from your loaf pan, continue to let it completely cool..
- Ready to eat! 😘😘😘.
- The slice.