Macaroni and Cheeseburger. Call it what you want — cheeseburger macaroni, homemade Hamburger Helper, or hamburger mac and cheese. Whatever this recipe is, forget the box and make it from scratch, because it's delicious. Delicious Complete Comfort Food Meal, Mac and Cheese Burger.
Spread cream cheese over macaroni and sprinkle Cheddar cheese over cream cheese. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy. You can cook Macaroni and Cheeseburger using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Macaroni and Cheeseburger
- Prepare of Macaroni and cheese—————-.
- You need of pasta rigatoni was used.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- You need of Hamburger—————-.
- Prepare of ground chuck.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s of medium-sized hamburger buns.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need of mayonnaise.
Looking for a way to switch up your normal burger routine? You might want to consider making cheesy, warm macaroni and cheese hamburgers. Best Homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese – This best baked macaroni and cheese recipe is the ultimate comfort food. And with this Cheeseburger Macaroni and Cheese, we can enjoy the coziness of childhood comfort food, only in a slightly more sophisticated and from-scratch way.
Macaroni and Cheeseburger instructions
- Heat a grill. Mix salt, garlic, and onion powder with the ground chuck..
- Grill the hamburger patties till done..
- Boil the water with the salt add the pasta and cook per instructions on package..
- Mix 1/4 cup of milk with the cornstarch..
- Heat the milk and garlic till just hot. Don't boil that milk your sauce will break..
- Add the cheese to the milk and stir till kinda creamy. Add the cornstarch solution and stir constantly till thickened..
- Add the pasta and mix well..
- Add mayonnaise to the bun.
- Add a layer of macaroni and cheese..
- Add the hamburger pattie, ketchup, and mustard..
- Add the top, serve I hope you enjoy!!.
- Most likely you will have leftover macaroni and cheese just serve as a side..
You'LL never buy the boxed kind again! Add milk, broth and macaroni to beef. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top, cover until cheese is melted. This cheeseburger macaroni will be a hit with your kids, making you a dinnertime superhero!