Chinese Style BBQ Sauce. This Chinese BBQ sauce has a rich, sweet, savory taste with well-balanced Asian notes of ginger and five spice. It is super fast to make and has a thick consistency. This great-tasting, no-cook barbecue sauce can baste barbecued chicken, dress up grilled hamburgers, or finish a dish like our Smoked Pork Loin. Узнать причину. Закрыть.
Sold by TheNewMall and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Use it at your next bbq. Traditional Chinese barbecue sauce doesn't contain tomatoes but does contain a lot of fantastic flavors. You can make Chinese Style BBQ Sauce by using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is what you need to do to cook it:
Ingredients of Chinese Style BBQ Sauce
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of White Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Amino Acids.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chinese Five Spice Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Montreal Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced Ginger.
This thick sauce works perfectly on any grilled or smoked foods, but like most barbecue sauces can burn easily because of the sugar content. Char siu, or Chinese BBQ Pork, is a delicious Cantonese roast meat. To make char siu, pork is marinated in a sweet BBQ sauce and then roasted. A super easy Chinese style BBQ Ribs with hoisin sauce.
Chinese Style BBQ Sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir together..
- Simmer for 10 minutes..
Although wok is our traditional tool for most of our meat dishes, obviously we have more choices now. Oven is introduced to Chinese family with the main purpose of baking breads and cakes. The Best Chinese Bbq Sauce Recipes on Yummly Chinese Bbq Sauce, Blackberry Bbq Sauce, Apple-infused Bbq Sauce. Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce- Sweet and Tangy BBQ SauceA Fork's Tale.