Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). Zucchini noodles are served alongside chicken topped with marinara and cheese in this gluten-free version of chicken Parmesan. The final recipe is paleo, low-carb, keto friendly and absolutely delicious. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Recipe Video.
Keto chicken parmesan doesn't get any easier than this! Crispy coated chicken, delicious tomato sauce, and plenty of melty cheese! Spaghetti Squash Recipe: It's like a spaghetti casserole but with squash! You can cook Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- You need 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- Prepare 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- You need 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of Fresh mozzarella.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Our Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti cuts over half the calories of the traditional recipe. Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by. While pasta cooks, place tomatoes in a food processor; process until almost smooth. Heat a saucepan over medium-low heat.
Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) step by step
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
A delicious low-carb meal, this baked chicken parmesan with zucchini noodles is a great way to mix up an old favorite! On a plate, serve the noodles with the chicken parmesan and add the spaghetti sauce. Light and Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside this parmesan crusted chicken is a must try! Easy baked spaghetti squash recipe with chicken, parmesan, and fresh lemon. How to Make Spaghetti Squash with Chicken, Parmesan and Lemon.