Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake. This Keto Butter Cake is low in carb, rich in flavor and will be your newest cake obsession! Matt nailed this recipe and even Paula Deen would be proud of this Keto Butter Cake! Maybe it's not as traditionally obey gooey, but the low carb aspect and simple, buttery flavor makes up for that.
Pour the butter mixture around the cake, making sure the holes are filled with the butter. Keep swirling the pan around until your mixture has dissolved into the I've done similar recipes for layered cake if, especially with keto 'sprinkles'. I don't have the link at the moment but if you look up 'hungry elephant. You can cook Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake
- It’s 2/3 cup of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- It’s 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsweetened butter/softened.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg/ beaten/divided.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 table spoon of sliced almonds.
Desserts Keto Keto Friendly Desserts Keto Snacks Quick Keto Dessert Sugar Free Desserts Keto Sweet Snacks Carb Free Snacks Snacks Recipes · This soft, buttery Dutch Butter Cake tastes just what we had in Amsterdam. Dutch butter cake (boterkoek) is a traditional moist, flat cake with crispy edges. Butter cake (Boterkoek) is a traditional Dutch flat cake that contains mostly butter (hence the name…) and flour. The cake is usually made in a special, round, butter cake pan, however, you can also use a spring.
Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 9 inch pie pan.in a large mixing bowl,beat the sweetener,butter,and almond extract with an electric mixer.add starting 2 tsp of eggs beat in,continue with rest of the eggs until all combine..
- Add almond flour,baking powder,salt.You will have thick batter,spread the batter in the greased and covered with parchment paper pie pan,smooth the top,.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.bake the cake 25-30 mints.until golden brown.when you remove from the oven it will be still soft,let cool completely in the pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to cut..
- I did not used the paper,it was huge mistake,I had difficulty to cut the cake,so grease and cover the pie pan with the paper.before you transfer the batter into the pie pan..
A single serving microwave peanut butter mug cake that is only three ingredients. It's quick, easy and is also keto-friendly, low carb, wheat flour free, and gluten free. Looking for a good keto friendly nutter butter snack to eat? Then try one of these recommended low carb high fat nutter butters that you can use on a Their website has a recipe database featuring healthy snacks from cookies to mashed cauliflower. This keto almond butter is birthday cake flavor.