Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce..
You can have Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce. using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce.
- You need 4 1/3 each of garlic cloves.
- You need 20 1/2 piece of shrimp.
- It’s 1 1/2 can of mushroom in can.
- You need 1 1/4 pinch of pepper powder.
- Prepare 8 1/4 each of sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 3/4 packages of Pesto Sauce.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/3 packages of Penne Pasta.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt for penne pasta before boiled..
Penne with Shrimp in Pesto Sauce. step by step
- Peeled the shrimp and deveined it. Then wash the shrimp and drain set aside..
- 3-4pcs garlic cut it in lengthwise or any cut is fine..
- Mushroom in can already cut. Or you can get any mushroom in can then slice it if it's whole mushroom..
- In frying pan put corn oil or any vegetables oil then add the garlic sauté for 2 minutes..
- Add the shrimp sauté for 3 minutes..
- Once the shrimp change the color put the mushroom then saute it for another 3 minutes..
- Add some cheese if you desired ( optional ) and stir it well for 3 minutes or until it's melted..
- Once the cheese is melted add the pesto sauce or any pesto brand..
- Stir the pesto well into the shrimp for another 1 to 2 minutes. And add pinch of pepper powder to taste..
- While making the sauce. Cook the penne pasta whole grain according to the direction. ( 8 minutes ) Add salt and oil before putting the Penne Pasta into the boiled water..
- Once the Penne Pasta is done put it in the fry pan with the pesto sauce toss it for another 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside the shrimp so you can stir well the sauce..
- Once it's done put it in the plate with the shrimp. Serve it while its hot..