5 ingredient penne bake. This five-ingredient penne pasta recipe from AllRecipes is busy weeknight cooking at its finest — made of stuff Five-Ingredient Pasta with Bolognese Sauce. Pasta bakes have the glorious ability to easily feed a crowd and leave everyone happy, because who can refuse a hot, gooey mess of pasta, sauce, and cheese? Like a delicious pasta make, this is a beautiful.
A simple version that my kids LOVE. Reviews, Tweaks & More Reviews, Tweaks & More. Top baked penne recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. You can have 5 ingredient penne bake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 5 ingredient penne bake
- You need 1 lb of penne.
- It’s 1 lb of Italian sausage (hot or mild).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 of handfuls of baby spinach.
This is a quick and easy pasta recipe. I've found this to be especially good for Sunday cooking that you can live off of for the duration of your week. Giada De Laurentiis' recipe for baked penne is long on vegetables, including red peppers, zucchini, summer squash, cremini mushrooms, peas With only six ingredients, this is a simple recipe meant for sharing with a crowd. Top with freshly grated Parmesan and fresh basil for an extra special touch.
5 ingredient penne bake instructions
- Pre heat oven 375°. Get a pot of water boiling. Get a pan ready with a little oil for sausage..
- Cook sausage and boil penne at sametime. Both will be done around sametime . I chopped my sausage up ..
- Once sausage is cooked, add minced garlic. Cook another minute. Turn off heat and add spinach. Toss until wilted in and mixed up . It may seem like a lot of spinach but trust me its never enough once its cooked..
- Grease up a baking dish. Scoop half of pasta and half of sausage mixture in a baking dish. Top with half of mozzarella cheese. Then add rest of penne and sausage, then top with cheese. Place in oven and cook 20 minutes. Enjoy.
- I added parmesan and parsley because i had them on hand . Pepper also ..
Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir just until combined (batter will be lumpy, do not over mix). Let the batter sit while heating up a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Butter and Chicken Penne Here are all of the ingredients you will need. Start by slicing your onions and mushrooms and mincing your garlic. How to make super simple, but super delicious Baked Bruschetta Pasta.