All Purpose Meat Sauce. You can always brown some meat and toss in a couple of cans of store-bought tomato sauce and plop in a basket of noodles. Learn how to make the best all-purpose easy meat sauce! This recipe can be made in the instant pot or on the stove top.
Miso Meat Sauce is braised ground meat seasoned with miso and we serve it more like a side dish or condiment to flavor the meal. Because the meat is strongly seasoned for storage purpose, it can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week! I make it often on the weekend and use it for kids school. You can cook All Purpose Meat Sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All Purpose Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion, diced.
- You need 4 oz of baby portobello mushrooms, diced (optional).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can whole peeled tomatoes.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can Italian seasoned tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can roasted garlic tomato paste.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chianti red wine (do not substitute).
- Prepare 1 T of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 T of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 t of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 t of fennel seed.
- You need 1 t of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 T of sugar.
- It’s 2 T of avocado or olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 pound of Italian seasoned ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of hot or sweet turkey Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 bag of Gardien ground crumbles (optional if vegan/vegetarian).
These classic sauce recipes, like the mushroom sauce, red wine reduction sauce, and others, can be served with steaks, chops, and roasts. This classic Mushroom Sauce can be served with all kinds of roasted or grilled meat dishes, including steaks. It's made with sauteed mushrooms, shallots and just. Just remember to read your labels carefully for non-compliant ingredients, especially on the fish sauce and rice vinegar.
All Purpose Meat Sauce step by step
- Heat a nonstick pan on a stove over medium heat and add 1 T of the listed oil. Add chopped onions and cook until translucent about 2-3 minutes then add minced garlic and mushrooms, sautee for another minute or so..
- Add can of whole peeled tomatoes to the mixture along with the two cans of tomato paste and mix well in the pan. Once mixed add the Chianti to the mixture along with all of the spices. Stir well and reduce the heat..
- Heat a seperate pan add the other 1 T of oil. Place ground turkey and turkey Italian sausage in the pan. (I remove the turkey Italian sausage from the casing and mix it with the ground turkey). Break it up well and allow it to brown. Don't forget to stir the sauce from time to time in between..
- Once the meat is cooked drain excess oil/liquid and add it to the red sauce. Allow the combination to simmer for as long as you can allow it. (I normally simmer it for 1 to 2 hours but you can use it after a good 30 minutes too)..
- Dont forget to remove the 2 bay leaves.
You can dip the grilled meat and/or veggies in All-Purpose Stir-Fry Sauce when you serve it, too! Find the best Meat Sauces ideas on Food & Wine with recipes that are fast & easy. An easy way to whip up a meat sauce is by mixing together sweet Italian sausage, canned tomatoes, chopped veggies and fresh parsley for a simple Bolognese, which is especially delicious atop creamy polenta. All-Purpose Meat Sauce Recipe: Serve over pasta or rice, or use for making lasagna, pizza, chili dogs, tacos or sloppy joes. I learned how to make meat sauce by experimenting with different herbs and spices.my husband does not like bland food!