Baked Party Wings In BBQ-Soy Sauce. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; pour over chicken wings. Chicken wings are marinated in a tasty Chinese-inspired mixture of soy sauce, lemon and orange juice, then baked. We have since made it for pretty much every party!
This will ensure you have moist not dry wings in the end. Plus seasonings, oils and sauce adhere better to thawed wings than frozen wings. BBQ wings are known to be the ultimate party food. You can cook Baked Party Wings In BBQ-Soy Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Party Wings In BBQ-Soy Sauce
- It’s 1 package of chicken wings/buffalo wings.
- You need 2 of tsps black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ SAUCE.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
There are so many variations of chicken wing recipes. The wings are marinated in salt, pepper, and garlic. Then grilled with homemade barbecue sauce. It's a simple fuss-free recipe perfect for any summer party, especially graduation parties.
Baked Party Wings In BBQ-Soy Sauce step by step
- preheat oven to 370°F.
- In a baking pan or pyrex place oil to grease.
- combine all ingredients in your baking pan/pyrex/tray then add the chicken. mix well.
- wait about 15-20 min! eat and serve! ;).
BBQ Wings Bourbon Ketchup Allspice Celery Seed Cumin Garlic Powder Ginger Smoked Paprika Chicken Wing Smoky Rubbed Chicken Wings with Honey, Bourbon, and Molasses Sauce. This baking sheet's included cooling rack can also double as a roasting rack if you want to elevate your. Make this winning honey BBQ baked chicken wing recipe! It's a thick, sweet, and smoky sauce with brilliant flavors and sticky texture. While the wings are baking prepare the sauce.