Cranberry Orange Sauce.
You can cook Cranberry Orange Sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Orange Sauce
- You need 12 ounce of bag fresh cranberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of orange juice, with pulp.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar or sugar in the raw.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of orange zest, a micro plane works the best.
- Prepare pinch of salt- enhances the flavor use sparingly.
Cranberry Orange Sauce instructions
- Wash and sort the cranberries,take out any bad ones..
- Place all of the ingredients in a small sauce pan..
- Stir and bring to a boil,as soon as you see the cranberries pop or split open shut off the heat and place in a small container refrigerate until cool. It taste better the next day can be made up to a week ahead of time..