You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of bananas, overripe.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 250 g of flour.
- It’s 100 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 30 g of pecan nuts.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 185°C, lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt..
- In separate bowl, mix butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, mashed banana, and nuts..
- Pour banana mixture into flour mixture and stir. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 75 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..