Cinnamon rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America.
These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. See more ideas about Cinnamon rolls, Favorite recipes, Yummy food. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. You can cook Cinnamon rolls using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- It’s of Dough.
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- It’s of Yeast.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Unsulted Butter.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of Warm milk.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Frosting.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Vanilla extract (options).
Bart's Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – This cinnamon roll recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time! So simple to make, this is a family favorite cinnamon roll recipe! Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick.
Cinnamon rolls step by step
- In a mixing bowl, add warm milk, sugar and yeast, stir and let is sit for 10 minutes. Add in melted butter and beaten eggs and mix. Add in flour gradually until well combined. Your dough should be stick but not too sticky in a way that it will stick to your hands. Transfer your dough to a bowl and set it aside for 30 minutes or until it double in size..
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, add in brown sugar and cinnamon until throughly incorporated. Bring out the risen dough and dust the work surface with flour. Transfer the dough unto the floured surface and roll with a rolling pin and make a rectangle shape. Next, spread the dough with unsalted butter evenly, sprikle the cinnamon and brown sugar mix all over the dough. Start rolling the dough from the longest side until all rolled up. Then slice the dough into 12 rolls for about 9*13 pan..
- Make sure to cut the dough same size so that they rise evenly. Grease the pan with butter amd transfer your rolls and let it rise in a warm oven for about 30 minutes. After it rise bring it out and brush the top with melted butter and bake in an oven at 335°F for 20-22 minutes or until the top are lightly golden. Let it cool while you make your frosting..
- Combine unsalted butter and cream cheese and mix with a hand mixer until smooth. Add in vanilla extract and granulated sugar and mix again until fluffy. And finally spread out your frosting on to the cinnamon rolls while its still warm and enjoy..
This recipe gets you quick cinnamon rolls from scratch with no yeast, no proofing, and no kneading necessary! These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls only taste like they came from a bakery! Soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable.