Mango mint mojito. Make this mojito with or without the alcohol. Refreshing mint and lime and sweet Summery Mango make this a perfect drink for any outdoor event. High quality leather was masterfully cut, sewn and assembled into a pair of shoes before receiving a final touch by our colorist.
But I thought I'd kick it up a notch by. This Mango Mint Mojito cocktail, made with silver tequila, mango juice, lime, and fresh mint, is simple to make as well as perfectly sweet and refreshing. This mango mojito is a fruity version of the traditional mint mojito cocktail. You can have Mango mint mojito using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango mint mojito
- It’s 10-12 of mint leaves.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 cup of mango puree.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of chilled water or soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice cubes.
The mixture of the refreshing mint with the sweet. Serve this Mango Mojito chilled and enjoy in the summer. Fresh Mint Mango Mojito – A refreshing tropical twist on the classic rum mojito cocktail, with real I haven't made a mojito in forever so it's about time. I've previously shared a classic mint mojito.
Mango mint mojito step by step
- Distribute the mint leaves into 2-3 glasses..
- Add 1/4 tsp sugar, a pinch of salt and a thin slice of lemon to each glass. Muddle the mixture to bruise the mint leaves..
- Distribute the lemon juice in each glass and fill the glasses with ice cubes..
- Add mango puree and water or soda. Add more sugar if desired..
- Garnish with lemon slice & mint leaves. Serve..
This mango mojito is the perfect combination of rum, mint, and sweet mango nectar. This drink is perfect for sipping by the pool and dreaming of warm weather. Summer is all about the light and. The original mojito taste of citrus and mint, and therefore is My mango mojito is best enjoyed drinking through a straw since there are lots of little bits of mint floating. Fresh Mint Mango Mojito – A refreshing tropical twist on the classic rum mojito cocktail, with real mango and mint leaves, no straining needed!