Fish and chips with Toyohira honey. Crack an egg and separate the yolk and the white. Mix the rice with the egg white, mix well. Put the egg yolk and the can of tuna on the rice.
The most Singaporean: Fish & Chicks. This British classic is one of the latest dishes to receive the Its star dish is undoubtedly the fish and chips with salted egg AND chilli crab sauce; Yup, you'll get two, crisp fish fillets with a different sauce each. Fish & Chicks brings an exciting array of Asian-infused Western food to an outlet near you. You can cook Fish and chips with Toyohira honey using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish and chips with Toyohira honey
- You need of Cod slice Cut and skinless (100g) 1.
- You need 1-2 of Potatoes.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need as needed of Flour.
- You need of Frying oil 1.5cm in a frying pan.
- Prepare of Batter:.
- It’s 30 g of Flour.
- Prepare 30 g of Potato starch.
- You need of Baking Soda a quarter of a teaspoon.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 30 g of Water.
- Prepare 1 spoonful of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Toyohira honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
Fish & Chips Restaurant in Singapore. Beer batter fish and spicy chips with lemon-habanero tartar sauce and serrano vinegar. Baked fish 'n' chips with honey vinegar. Add the vinegar and bring to the boil.
Fish and chips with Toyohira honey step by step
- Mix Toyohira honey, Mayonnaise, Salt and pepper.
- Cut the potatoes to the thickness of your choice and put them in water for about 10 minutes, then wipe the water off with kitchen paper..
- Put the potatoes and oil in a frying pan, turn on the heat, and fry the potatoes over medium heat until they are slightly brown..
- Remove the moisture from the cod with kitchen paper and remove any prominent bones. Sprinkle with flour and season with salt and pepper..
- Start making the batter after the frying pan is at a moderate temperature..
- Add the flour, starch and baking soda to a bowl, mix with a whisk. Add the eggs and water, as it becomes smooth add vinegar..
- Put the cod into the batter and then fry until the surface is crispy, then remove into a strainer to remove the excess oil. Serve fish and chips with the original sauce..
Drain well on a wire rack set inside a tray. Season fish and chips with sea salt. Fish British Beer Main Dish Medium. Set fish on a cooling rack and place inside a container filled with crushed ice. The ice should reach just beneath the fish, but shouldn't touch it. by Chowhound Editors