Penne con Broccoli / Pasta With Broccoli.
You can cook Penne con Broccoli / Pasta With Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Penne con Broccoli / Pasta With Broccoli
- It’s 2 bunch of Broccoli with stems.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 each of Pepperonicini.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Or more of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of Dried pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 of as needed Handfuls of sea or kosher salt.
- It’s 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese..
Penne con Broccoli / Pasta With Broccoli instructions
- Clean and cut broccoli into bite size pieces..
- Use the stem. Slice the outside and cut into bite size portions..
- Cut garlic. I kept whole to pick out for myself. The kids don't like whole cloves. Add the pepperoncini and olive oil to the pan. I use a lot of oil- just do what you're comfortable..
- Any vegetable you can eat raw, you don't want to over cook. Keep an eye and once the color deepens, remove from heat..
- Once golden, add broccoli..
- Cooking the pasta: I'm using penne as the broccoli are in bite size pieces and penne will work well. You need a large pot with about 4 quarts or more of water. Pasta likes space. Bring it to a boil. Then add a 1/2 of a handful of sea salt/ kosher salt..
- Once "al dente" drain and mix in the broccoli..
- Add Parmesan cheese. It's best to let it sit for at least an hour a room temp to make easy garnish..