Cumin Spiced Chicken #2. Cumin-Spiced Chicken Fajitas. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. Bright green cilantro tops this cumin-spiced chicken with an extra dimension of flavor. Round out the meal with Chili-Lime Corn on the Cob.
Spicy cumin chicken thigh is the one I cook most often as it involves minimum preparation and is very quick to cook. Two simple steps only: Coat the chicken with the spices and oil (no need to marinate). View top rated Cumin spiced chicken thighs recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Cumin Spiced Chicken #2 using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cumin Spiced Chicken #2
- Prepare 4 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 1 T of cumin.
- It’s 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- You need 1 t of Mexican oregano.
- Prepare 1 t of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 t of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 t of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 t of dried minced onions.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
- It’s of vegetable oil; as needed.
Just the right blend of spices make this chicken dish one of my most-requested. Carefully slice it horizontally most of the way through Pop the chicken breasts into a dish. The mix of whole grains, lean protein, and legumes in this hearty cumin-spiced chicken and vegetable soup recipe is filling and won't trigger heartburn. This Indian spice mix includes a healthy dose of cumin.
Cumin Spiced Chicken #2 step by step
- Cover chicken with enough oil to coat. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 35-40 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°, flipping once halfway during cooking..
- Variations; Paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, dried onion soup mix, peanut oil, mojo crillo, mole, roasted coriander seed, fennel seed, celery seed or salt, white pepper, peppercorn melange, dried epazote, dried cilantro, lemon, lime, ginger, pineapple juice marinade, corona, modelo, rum, pecan crust, cotija, salsa, ground jalapeño powder, chile powder, cayenne, turmeric, cardamom, ghee, parsely, sumac, clove, allspice,.
It also typically includes coriander, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg, creating a complex flavor that is. See more ideas about Recipes, Cumin spice, Spice recipes. Cumin Spiced Potato And Leek Soup Recipe is delicious and satisfying soup perfect to warm you up on a cold winter day. Today I am making Shawarma Spiced Chicken with Cumin Rice!! Cumin-Spiced Chicken Thighs recipe: from Reader's Digest Great Chicken Dishes.