Pepper steak / beef pepper steak. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week. Strips of beef and bell peppers are stir fried in a wok to create a delicious main dish, ready in no time! As a kid I loved when my Mom made pepper steak and now that I'm an adult, it's always a hit in my house when I make it.
This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out! Reviews for: Photos of Beef Pepper Steak. You can have Pepper steak / beef pepper steak by using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you create that:
Ingredients of Pepper steak / beef pepper steak
- It’s 1.5-2 lbs of beef strips.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 of green pepper, minced.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of chicken bullion cube.
- You need 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sofrito.
- You need 1 packet of sazon.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Rest of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of of any other pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
Beef Pepper Steak. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A flavorful Italian-style marinade adds flavor and tenderness to beef steaks. Try our quick and easy beef pepper steak recipe. See a full list of ingredients and how to prepare the steak step by step.
Pepper steak / beef pepper steak step by step
- Cut your beef into slices, if it isn't already. In large mixing bowl, add diced onions, diced peppers, garlic, oregano, bullion cube, sazon, soy sauce, sofrito, lime juice, black pepper, and 1 tsp olive oil. Mix to combine. Let marinate for atleast 30 min- 2days..
- In down time, slice onions & peppers..
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add oil. Once oil is hot, add your meat. Let your meat cook for 4-5 min. Then stir for about five minutes so all sides are brown..
- Add water by placing it into the marinade bowl then add to the meat. Add enough water to cover the meat. Simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. If water dries up, you can add more. Stew meat for 10-45 minutes depending on the type of beef you are using. Once meat is tender, add onions, peppers & vinegar. Add a little more water, turn down the heat & cook until onions/peppers are to your liking..
Set a skillet on HIGH heat. Once hot, lightly spray with avocado oil, then add bell peppers. Crockpot Pepper Steak and Rice Recipe. I don't know about you, but our weeknights are so easy This Crockpot Pepper Steak and Rice Recipe is perfect for those busy nights when you know you How to make Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe: Place the beef, bell peppers and onions in a slow. Bell pepper adds a spicy flavor to this hearty beef steak.