Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). Zucchini Alfredo Recipe (Keto Zoodles Alfredo). Healthy Chicken Alfredo Recipe with Spaghetti Squash. Low Carb Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce Recipe When adding salt, keep in mind that the low carb Alfredo sauce will be more concentrated when tasting it plain.
And this low-carb, keto white pasta sauce is amazing! As you may already know, spaghetti squash does not taste any closer to pasta… Try this delicious low carb Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Pasta! Toss the zucchini noodles in with the chicken mixture and stir until the noodles are coated evenly. You can cook Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- You need 2-3 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated parmesan.
- You need 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- It’s 4 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Zucchini Chicken Alfredo recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. Thinly slice the zucchini with a vegetable peeler into thin strips; place in a large bowl. Pat dry the chicken breasts with paper towels and season each.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan..
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley..
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir..
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve..
Spoon a thin layer of Alfredo sauce on the bottom of a baking dish. Zucchini Taco Roll-Ups Are Low-Carb Goals. Lowcarb-ology » Main Dish » Chicken Spaghetti: Low Carb Comfort Food. This is an easy recipe – especially if you can get the zucchini already spiralized at the grocery store This chicken spaghetti recipe is a family favorite that I've made low carb and keto friendly. Keto Low Carb Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo Keto Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Fathead Pizza Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash Alfredo.