You can cook Baked Ravioli using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Ravioli
- It’s 2 packages of Ravioli.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need dash of Basil, oregano, parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 200 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 200 grams of cheddar.
Baked Ravioli instructions
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add add the crushed garlic. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the tomato sauce and add half a cup of water (or as much as needed for you preference to liquidity). Stir to incorporate the garlic and water..
- Add the tomato paste and the spices . Stir and let it heat for about 5 minutes..
- Add the cream cheese and stir until it is melted. Let it simmer..
- Boil a large pot of water. As it is boiling grate the mozarella and the cheddar..
- Working in batches of 8 add the ravioli to the boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Do not cook them properly. Take the ravioli out 1 by 1 and put them on a plate..
- When you have enough ravioli to cover your dish, take the tomato sauce off the heat and spread some tomato sauce at the bottom of your dish. Layer about 16 ravioli on the tomato sauce. Cover the ravioli with some mozarella and cheddar cheese. Repeat this until you finish the ravioli..
- Bake for 45-60 mins..