Scallops and Asparagus Stir-fried in Lemon, Butter and Soy Sauce. Place asparagus in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. Combine with soy sauce, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Just simply blanching it first for a minute before wokking will make for a very quick asparagus stir-fry. You can replace scallops with prawns, pacific clams, chicken or pork and/or add carrots and mushrooms. You can have Scallops and Asparagus Stir-fried in Lemon, Butter and Soy Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scallops and Asparagus Stir-fried in Lemon, Butter and Soy Sauce
- Prepare 15 small of Scallops.
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of plus Lemon juice.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
Finely grate zest from one-quarter of orange over stir-fry. Squeeze juice from one orange half over and toss once more. Easy Stir Fry Sauce With Soy Sauce Recipes. Stir Fry Broccoli with Garlic and Soy Sauce- Side DishPenelope's Oasis. garlic cloves, sea salt, Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
Scallops and Asparagus Stir-fried in Lemon, Butter and Soy Sauce step by step
- Remove the shells and dark sinews from the scallops..
- Put the vegetable oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the scallops on both sides. Add the asparagus. Don't mix them around too much..
- When the moisture has evaporated, add the butter and the soy sauce. Remove from the heat and add the lemon juice..
With Fried Eggs and Ham Skip brown butter. Serve asparagus and tomatoes with pesto. With Red-Pepper Glaze Substitute lime zest and juice for the. Scallops and asparagus are a terrific taste combo, and the white wine butter sauce in this simple and elegant recipe This scallops with asparagus recipe is a simple and elegant dish. Scallops are prepared sous vide at first and then quickly seared in a skillet for extra flavor.