Chocolate Chip Cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time. ♡. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. There are hundreds of chocolate chip cookies recipes out there. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 2 1/4 c. of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 2 sticks of room temperature unsalted butter.
- You need 3/4 c. of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 c. of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Chocolate.
- Prepare 2 c. of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 c. of chopped bittersweet chocolate.
Warning: these chocolate chip cookies require a tall glass of milk. Watch me make them from start to finish in my own kitchen These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a bowl add flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, add butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla, and eggs..
- Use a KitchenAid mixer to combine the wets and the drys..
- Add chocolate chips and bittersweet chocolate while the KitchenAid mixer is still running..
- Use a 2 oz. ice cream scoop to scoop onto the parchment paper on the baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-15 minutes.
You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the. I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! These easy chocolate chip cookies are perfectly soft and chewy and buttery, loaded up with semisweet chocolate chips, and completely irresistible.