CC'S easy pasta bake. Easy Tuna Pasta Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. From lasagna and stuffed pasta to baked rigatoni and spaghetti, when you need to warm your soul, turn to any of these Italian-inspired culinary feats.
Pasta bakes are quick to assemble and can usually be prepared or frozen ahead of time, so it's just a matter sticking one in the oven when you're expecting a Whether you love a classic baked ziti or are looking to take your lasagna to the next level with the help of butternut squash and sausage, here are. Our easy pasta bakes deliver that comfort food taste your family craves—but they do it without the heavy ingredients that pad your thighs with fat. We incorporate reasonable portions of low-fat cheeses and whole grain pastas. You can have CC'S easy pasta bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CC'S easy pasta bake
- Prepare of pasta of your choice I.e. rigatoni, penne , etc…
- You need of jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare of container of ricotta cheese.
- You need of container of cottage cheese.
- It’s of package of Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare of package of your favorite cheese , mozzarella cheese, or cheddar.
- Prepare of ground turkey or beef.
- You need of egg.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of bell pepper chopped.
- You need of spices.
- You need of garlic powder, Italian season, black pepper, garlic salt, your favorite seasoning I add tony's to give it a little kick!.
The SkinnyMs. kitchen team also lists recommended serving sizes with each. These easy, breezy pasta bakes mean you can enjoy your favorite comfort food without waiting over a pot of boiling water. Whether you're in the mood for mac and cheese, lasagna, or regular ol' noodles, we've got dozens of recipes for you to try. Add cooked pasta, sauce, and half of the parmesan; mix well.
CC'S easy pasta bake step by step
- Brown your meat than add onion and bell pepper cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Drain excess fat add your spices and pasta sauce combine well. Turn heat to low cover and simmer..
- Cook pasta (7 to 9 minutes) follow box instructions.
- Mix egg , ricotta, and cottage cheese together in a bowl season with spices and blend well. Season to taste..
- In a bowl mix pasta with ricotta cheese mixture..
- In a large glass pan add some pasta sauce then pasta then sauce then shredded cheese. Repeat. You should have 2 or 3 layers..
- After layering, add all remaining cheese on top sprinkle garlic powder and Italian season on cheese. Cover with foil bake at 400° 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until golden brown..
- Let cool 10 minutes , serve with garlic bread and salad enjoy!.
Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan. Easy One Pot Tuna Pasta Bake with Broccoli and Sweetcorn. Stuck in a rut with midweek meals? Add this quick and easy One Pot Tuna Pasta Bake with Broccoli and Sweetcorn to your repertoire. Recipe by our WW Ambassador Sarah.