Southwestern Pasta with Chicken.
You can have Southwestern Pasta with Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwestern Pasta with Chicken
- Prepare of uncooked whole wheat rigatoni.
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed.
- You need of salsa.
- Prepare of unsalted tomato sauce.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of canned black beans rinsed and drained.
- You need of canned corn.
- It’s of shredded 2% Colby Jack cheese.
Southwestern Pasta with Chicken instructions
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil..
- Cook pasta until al dente about 10-12 minutes, or according to the package directions. Drain well..
- Spray a 12 inch skillet with cooking spray. Saute chicken over medium heat until opaque, about 7-10 minutes..
- Stir in the salsa, tomato sauce, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, black beans, and corn..
- Stir thoroughly and cook until heated through. Add the pasta and gently toss to mix evenly..
- Evenly sprinkle cheese over the pasta before serving. I put the cheese on before serving so it would melt a bit, but you can add cheese to each individual portion. Roughly 2 tablespoons cheese per serving..