Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal.
You can cook Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal
- Prepare 2 of skin-on chicken drumstick fillets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of grated blue cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry basil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dry parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dry rosemary.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry thyme.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal step by step
- Preheat oven at 395°F. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and all the dry condiments except the fennel. Let it marinate for around 10 minutes..
- While the chicken rests, mix together the grated zucchini and blue cheese and season with salt and ground fennel..
- Assemble the chicken like a sandwich: place one fillet with the skin facing down and cover with the zucchini mixture. Place the other fillet over it with the skin facing up. Tie both pieces together with cotton twine..
- Line a glass baking tray with parchment paper and drizzle with some olive oil. Put the chicken in and cover it generously with the grated mozzarella cheese. Bake for around 20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°F and the cheese completely melts and is slightly golden on top..