Orange Chocolate Burst Cheesecake.
You can cook Orange Chocolate Burst Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Chocolate Burst Cheesecake
- It’s of For Crust.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of oreo cookie crumbs.
- It’s 4 of tablespoons, butter, melted.
- It’s of For Filling.
- You need 4-8 ounce of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 4 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sour cream at room temperature.
- You need 2 (3.5 ounce) of bars Lindt Orange Cream Filled Milk Chocolate Bar. seperated onto it's individual sqares.
- You need of For Topping.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 (3.5 ounce) of bar Lindt Orange Cream Filled Milk chicolate bar, broken up.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Orange Chocolate Burst Cheesecake step by step
- Make Crust.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Line a baking sheet with foil..
- Combine oreo cookie crumbs with butter until well combined.
- Press crumbs into prepared pan, freeze while making filling.
- Make Filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla, salt and lemon juice and beat in well, at least 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat in after each egg.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Drop orange sqares on batter and carefully swirl them throughout pushing some all the way down Keep the sqares intact don't break open.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet. Bake about 90 minutes until puffed and still jiggly in center Turn off oven, keep over door closed for 15 minutes. Cheesecake will deflate some as it cools..
- Remove to rack to completely before refrigerating overnight.
- Make Orange Whipped Cream Topping.
- Heat cream in the microwave until hot, but not boiling, add vanilla. Pour over orange chocolate and stir smooth. Let come to room tempetsture, stirring occasionally then cover and refrigerate until cold. At least 4 hors or overnight.
- Beat cold orange cream until its light and fluffy.
- Remove sides of sprinform pan from cheesecake.
- Top with Orange Whipped Cream.
- Decorate with Orange Cream Sqares and orange sprinkles and glitter white sugar.