Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte.
You can have Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte using 7 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte
- Prepare 7 ounces of Lindt Swiss milk chocolate Orange filled bars, broken up.
- You need 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pure orange extract.
- It’s 4 ounces of white chocolate, not chips, broken up.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oreo cookies crushed to fine crumbs.
Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte instructions
- Line a 5 by 8 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Have white chocolate in a large bowl. Heat the 1 1/4 cup cream until hot but not boiling, pour over white chocolate, add vanilla, let sit 1 minute and then stir smooth. Cool to room temperature ten cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Do the same with the orange milk chocolate. Have it in a large bowl. Heat the 2 cups of cream until hot but not boiling. Pour cream over chocolate, add orange extract. Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Whip Chocolate Creams.
- Beat orange milk chocolate cream just until light and fluffy.
- Beat white chocolate cream just unti light and fluffy.
- Assemble Torte.
- Smooth 1/2 of chocolate Orange cream into bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the oreo crumbs on top of layer.
- Cover these crumbs with the remaing chocolate orange cream.
- Cover the crumbs with the White chocolaye cream.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the oreo crumbs on white chocolate layer.
- Add remaining crumbs and gently press to have them stick. This will become the bottom when removed from pan.
- Cover completely and freeze to set at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To remove from pan. Loosten plastic wrap. Place a serving pann on surface of pan and invert to realease torte. Carefully peel off plastic wrap.
- Garnish with white chocolate and dark shaving.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream. Store in the freezer but slice a each sluce as you need it but let it thaw in the refigerator or sit at room temperature until thawed but still cold, about 10 minutes.