Orange Chicken. Orange chicken is a North American Chinese dish of Hunan origin. The variety of orange chicken most commonly found at North American Chinese restaurants consists of chopped. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce.
Just like Panda Express but even better! Orange chicken is one of the most popular Chinese. Great orange flavor – tastes similar to restaurant Crispy Orange Chicken. You can have Orange Chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Chicken
- Prepare 1 cup of Orange marmalade.
- It’s 1 Tbs of maple syrup.
- You need 1 Tbs of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
The following changes should improve texture. After frying chicken keep warm on baking sheet in oven. Orange Chicken is a classic Chinese-American take-out dish popularized by Panda Express. My version is loaded with juicy chunks of gingery marinated chicken, and the all-natural glaze is made.
Orange Chicken step by step
- Combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan and reduce by half..
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and dredge in the flour..
- Saute chicken in a wok and add sauce. Coat the chicken and serve with veggies and rice..
My Chinese Orange Chicken is sticky, sweet and tangy. I'm going to show you how to get succulent crispy chicken pieces and plenty of that delicious orange sauce. It's easy to make at home. This Orange Chicken Recipe brings Chinese takeout home! It's easy to make and oh so delicious to enjoy this takeout fakeout favorite in the comfort of your own kitchen.