Tomato pesto chicken penne. Garlic Pesto Chicken with Tomato Cream Penne. Start with a bottle of classic Italian marinade, a can of chicken broth, and tomato sauce and you're halfway to a creamy pasta with tender, juicy chicken for dinner tonight. Chicken breasts, simmered in tomato sauce, served with pasta and broccoli tossed with a creamy tomato-pesto sauce.
Another edition to my cooking videos. In this episode I show you how to make a simple pesto and pair it up with some pasta. Add cream and pesto and bring to a boil. You can cook Tomato pesto chicken penne using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato pesto chicken penne
- Prepare 2 oz of wheat penne noodles.
- It’s 1/4 cup of classico basil pesto.
- It’s 4 oz of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of traditional pasta sauce (mix for color).
Add most of the parmesan (reserving a little for the top). Spaghetti, pasta, macaroni on plate with tomato, green leaf and. Tortellini italian style chicken cheese pasta. Rigatoni with garlic and herbs pesto.
Tomato pesto chicken penne step by step
- Boil pasta until tender.
- Grill or broil chicken breast, adding basil pesto to it.
- Stir ingredients together adding small amount of pasta sauce.
- Enjoy!! PS, I like I toast an English muffin with fresh garlic to have on the side :).
Sun-dried tomato pesto with basil makes an easy, tasty sauce for penne. Transfer the tomato mixture to a large bowl. Fold the parchment paper over the chicken, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm. Add cream cheese to sauce remaining in skillet.