Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad. Jalebi is the name of one such Indian Dessert, which has been in our lives since time immemorial. Jalebi is best served hot with cold Rabri. Jalebi Recipe basically involves making a batter of Maida, Yogurt, sugar and other ingredients, which is then stored overnight.
Jalebi Recipe basically involves making a batter of Maida, Yogurt, sugar and other ingredients, which is then Jalebi is typically served as a 'celebration sweet'. Indian Sweet Jalebi with Rabri , Golden fried crispy Batter piped soak in saffron sugar syrup ! Rabri , Reduce Milk with assortment of nuts and saffron !! You can cook Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad
- You need 3/4 cup of wash and soaked mash dal(white lentils)for 3 hrs.
- You need of Sugar syrup(1 1/2 cup sugar,1 cup water,few saffron strings & 2.
- It’s of Cardamom).
- It’s of RABRI:1 cup warm milk,cuddle with 1 tbsn white vinegar and little.
- It’s of Water and strain(2 tbsn whey)OR use 3 cube paneer grated.
- It’s 2 of tbsn sugar,1 tsp cardamom.
- Prepare of Jalebi (3/4 cup mash dal(white lentils)1 cup all purpose flour,.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda,1 tsp orange colour,1/2 cup cold water).
In present India it is still known to be part of celebration. Jalebi – Indian swirls of sweetness. As a tourist to India I recommend trying out our most famous Jalebi is a famous Indian dessert, prepared by deep frying batter in coil shape and then dipping it in Though many enjoy the sweet just as it is, some prefer it with other dishes like ice-creams, Rabri. Jalebi an indian sweet dish being fried in sugar syrup in a large container.
Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad step by step
- First make sugar syrup add the above ingredients with pinch of orange colour. Now cuddle 1 cup milk and strain.(ready above).
- Boil 1 cup milk with sugar, when it reduced to half it's consistency add the whey which we cuddle(probably 1 or 2 tbsn)or add grated paneer.mix and add cardamom powder.rabri ready..
- Jalebi… grind mash dal(white lentils) into fine paste with half cup cold water,now add the flour mix in one direction for 5 mins.now add a pinch of orange colour and baking soda.mix and add water to make it pouring consistency. Now remove in a pastry bag..
- Now make round jalebi in medium hot oil..when crisp put in syrup for few seconds. And remove on a rack or plate.serve hot with rabri.Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s yummy food blog. Take care and enjoy😊.
Indian Desserts Indian Sweets Indian Food Recipes Ethnic Recipes Spicy Recipes Cooking Recipes Oscar Food Bangladeshi Food Gastro Pubs. Thin and crispy homemade jalebi are a special treat to enjoy this festive season. This traditional Indian sweet is often enjoyed with rabri! Rabri or rabadi is a North Indian delicacy. It is served as a dessert.