Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze.
You can have Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze
- Prepare 1/4 c of sugar-free maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 T of brown sugar.
- You need 1 T of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 T of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 4-4 oz of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Tropicana Trop50 orange juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze instructions
- In small bowl, whisk together syrup, soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic powder, hot sauce and ginger..
- In baking dish, place fillets skin side down. Gently cut 3 shallow slits on top of each fillet. Pour marinade evenly over salmon, cover with foil and refrigerate 30-60 min..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake salmon covered for 8 min. Uncover and bake until it flakes easily with a fork, 5-7 min..
- Transfer salmon to a plate, reserving marinade..
- In small pan, dissolve cornstarch in orange juice. Whisk constantly over med-high heat for 1 min. Add reserved marinade and bring to boil. Reduce heat and continue to whisk until sauce thickens, 2-3 min..
- Serve salmon with glaze and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions..