Banana Nut Bread. "This is my mom's dense, excellent, and definitely unhealthy banana nut bread recipe. It's always completely gone in minutes. This is great at parties, but hazardous at home.
If walnuts aren't your thing, here are a few common and delicious options! After this post, banana nut bread will be a piece of cake. But, after experimenting with other healthy bread recipes and even healthy banana nut muffins, I realized I can totally make any bread healthy. You can cook Banana Nut Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter (2 sticks), softened.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 6 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chopped ripe banana (about 3 bananas).
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. Banana nut bread can be a perfect snack or a great addition to any meal. You can enjoy a slice of banana nut bread with your breakfast or you can eat it as a dessert after your meal. My grandma's recipe for banana nut bread – a classic banana bread recipe packed full of chopped walnuts that bakes up super moist and dense.
Banana Nut Bread step by step
- Place all ingredients into mixer..
- Blend well; allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Split equally among 2 greased bread pans..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Allow to completely cool..
- Once cooked wrap in plastic wrap and place in ziplock bag. I store mine in fridge and freeze some for later..
Learn how to make the BEST banana nut bread there is! Super moist and loaded with freezer ripened bananas and walnuts. No dense and dry banana bread here! Banana Nut Bread is an easy banana bread recipe, perfect for those last minute guests or lazy weekend breakfasts. Made with ripe bananas, pecans, and cinnamon this homemade bread is so.