Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole.
You can have Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole
- Prepare of broccoli.
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- You need of chicken breast.
- It’s of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of bread croutons.
- It’s of Rigatoni.
- You need of Alfredo Sauce (large bottle).
Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole instructions
- season chicken with salt and pepper.
- cut chicken breast into small cubes and fry in little oil until lightly browned.
- Boil broccoli and cauliflower heads until soft and drain water.
- Boil Rigatoni until cooked al dente and drain water.
- preaheat oven to 400'f.
- In a heated large skillet combine all the ingredients and cover in alfredo sauce.
- Empty all the ingredients into a casserole dish and cover with grated cheese and croutons.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving but not too cool that the cheese will get hard.. this meal is best served fresh!.