Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 12 oz. of bag mini chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter..
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth..
- Slowly add in salt, baking soda and flour. Once combined fold in chocolate chips..
- Scoop into balls and press down to slightly flatten on a baking pan covered with parchment paper..
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes in the middle rack of the oven..