Alligator Jambalaya. An alligator recipe for making Alligator Jambalaya. You need alligator meat, hot sausage, garlic and more to make this alligator jambalaya recipe. John Besh: New Orleans' Best Jambalaya
Alligator Jambalaya, Alligator Jambalaya, Sausage And Chicken Jambalaya, etc. Jambalaya. from Bite Of The Bayou by Alligator Gumbo. Jambalaya Jake is a recurring minor villain from Darkwing Duck. You can have Alligator Jambalaya using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alligator Jambalaya
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- You need 1 stick of Celery.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley.
- You need 2 lb of Alligator! If you don't or can't get alligator use chicken and pork.
- It’s 1 lb of Andouille or beef sausage.
- It’s 3 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 5 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper red or green or 1/2 each is what I use.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Kitchen bouquet.
Jambalaya Jake lived in the bayou along with his pet alligator Gumbo (who seems to be much smarter than him), but the two decide to move to the big city after hearing it was easy pickings. Jambalaya is a classic southern rice and meat dish, usually combining seafood, andouille sausage, chicken and shrimp. For a wild game alternative, alligator makes a nice substitution for chicken. Alligator meat is extremely versatile and can be used as a substitute for chicken, pork, veal or fish in any recipe.
Alligator Jambalaya instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix all ingredients together in a Dutch oven and bake covered for about two hours.
- After first 45 minutes stir you may need to add another 1/2 cup of water.
- Continue baking till rice is fully cooked. If rice is too mushy for your taste bake for 10-15 minutes uncovered.
It's available fresh or frozen and can also be ground to make sausage. Stuffed with Andouille Sausage and Crawfish Jambalaya. Jambalaya Brass Band adlı sanatçının What Your Lookin' At albümünden Alligator Ball parçasını dinle, sanat çalışmalarını, şarkı sözlerini ve benzer sanatçıları gör. Jambalaya (/ˌdʒæmbəˈlaɪ.ə/ JAM-bə-LY-ə, /ˌdʒʌm-/ JUM-) is a popular dish of West African, French (especially Provençal cuisine), and Spanish influence. The BEST Jambalaya Recipe — made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning. "Spicy jambalaya with chicken and andouille sausage." This is an excellent Jambalaya recipe.