Bacon wrapped apple slices (cinnamon). Bacon wrapped apples with a sweet touch of cinnamon and sugar are an appetizer you must try. Apple Cinnamon Bacon Bites are amazing and simple to make! We love the sweet and salty combo and like to serve these for any occasion!
Wrap each apple slice with a piece of bacon and place it on a parchment-lined baking sheet with the edge or seam of the bacon facing down. Bacon wrapped apples with a sweet touch of cinnamon and sugar are an appetizer you must try. Apple cinnamon bacon bites are amazing and simple to make! You can have Bacon wrapped apple slices (cinnamon) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped apple slices (cinnamon)
- You need 12 of slices) bacon.
- You need 2 of Very Large Apples (, 12 slices per apple).
- Prepare of cinnamon sugar for sprinkling.
- You need of toothpicks for bacon and apples.
We love the sweet and salty combo and like to serve these for any occasion! 💋 I hope. Warm apples with a cinnamon glaze on the top make a quick and easy snack. These cinnamon baked apple slices are the perfect snack or side dish for pork. They are sweet but not overly so, since the Granny These cinnamon baked apple slices have a thick brown sugar glaze but is not too sweet, since I used tart Granny Smith apples.
Bacon wrapped apple slices (cinnamon) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Peel and Core each apple with an apple and slice into 12 slices per apple. 24 slices total. Cut bacon in half creating 24 slices. Begin rolling each apple slice and the bacon..
- Roll each wrapped bacon apple slices in cinnamon mixture (can use toothpick to hold bacon on apple slices) Place bacon wrapped apple slices on parchment paper. Bake for 30-32 minutes.
Ever since I was a little girl, apples and..slice and begin wrapping the slice in bacon now grab your toothpicks and at each end stick the toothpick through the bacon and slightly through the apple. As you can see I only used one piece of bacon but you can completely cover the apple slice. If you want it to look more pleasing then place it. I've seen bacon wrapped apples before, and I've made cinnamon baked apples a dozen times. Why not marry all of the flavors and take it the extra mile with Wrap the apple slices all the way around.