Pastalaya Angie Style. With oil hot it pot fry/brown the flour like making a roux. I much rather pastalaya made this way over in oven or cast iron. Pastalaya – Jambalaya Inspired One Pot Pasta.
Pasta Jambalaya (Pastalaya) recipe: Cajun Pasta version of our famous Jambalaya. See more ideas about Style, Fashion, Angie. Find the newest styles cute and vintage necklaces, pendant necklace at affordable. You can cook Pastalaya Angie Style using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pastalaya Angie Style
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper red and green.
- Prepare 2 stick of Celery.
- Prepare 1 lb of Copped chicken, pork, and andouille or sausage.
- You need 2 lb of Pasta of choice (cooked and drained).
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika.
- It’s 4 tsp of Kitchen bouquet.
- It’s 1/2 of All-purpose flour.
This Cajun Pastalaya recipe is a modern take on the traditional jambalaya with pasta instead of rice. Cajun Pastalaya is the perfect dish to make when you want the flavors of jambalaya, but you're. Jambalaya's cousin, pastalaya has become extremely popular in Louisiana according to my brother, a relatively recent transplant to Baton Rouge. The same flavors of jambalaya with pasta instead of rice.
Pastalaya Angie Style step by step
- With oil hot it pot fry/brown the flour like making a roux. Only add a little water so it turns into a paste and NOT a stew.
- Add kitchen bouquet and smother peppers, celery, onions, and meats till all is tender and cooked. You may need to keep adding water but don't let it get soupy. Flour is use as a sticking agent.
- Add all spices and pasta.
- Keep mixing till all pasta is well coated.
- I'm sorry but this is more of a eyeball and know recipe when making the roux.
Pastalaya is another one of those dishes that gets some folks kinda cranked up. The purists have a fit over anybody calling a dish that is not rice based, anything remotely related to jambalaya. Jambalaya, Pastalaya, and gumbo for all occasions. If you need jambalaya, pastalaya or a gumbo for your National Championship viewing party, drop us a note. Angie gangnam style. stylé *_*. oppan gangnam style~.