You can cook Orange-Honey Butter using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange-Honey Butter
- You need 1 stick of salted butter; softened at room temp.
- You need 1/4 t of rum extract.
- Prepare 1 of orange; zested & juiced.
- It’s 1 T of honey.
- Prepare 1.5 t of brown sugar.
Orange-Honey Butter step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together. Scoop out butter onto a small, square piece or parchment paper. Fold the ends over and roll butter taught like a burrito. Seal tightly with scotch tape. Store in fridge to settle for atleast an hour. Alternatively, you could use cheesecloth and tie the ends with twine..
- Variations; Star anise extract, lemon juice/zest/extract, toasted coconut, coconut extract, dried sriracha, maple, lime, pineapple, mango, papaya, molasses, turbinado sugar, agave, allspice, clove, nutmeg, mace, pumpkin pie spice, espresso powder, cinnamon, turmeric, cardamom, dill, poppy seeds, hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts, grapefruit, mint, coriander seed, cayenne,.