Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes. In a mixing bowl, whisk peeled banana and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla and orange extract. vegan Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes. Breakfast Time Vegan Breakfast Mini Bananas Vegan Pancakes Good Morning Sunshine Yummy Yummy Olive Oil Vegan Recipes Food And Drink.
A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). Sightings finally reached critical mass, and I had to try them for myself. You can have Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes
- You need 1 of dark banana (very mushy).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 pack of pwd vanilla or 1 tsp liquid vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of orange extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare of unsalted butter (for frying).
Whisk the egg with a fork. Preheat your non stick pan or griddle on medium. Banana pancakes make a great candidate for the freezer. Simply place them in a resealable plastic bag in a single layer and freeze until firm.
Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes step by step
- In a mixing bowl, whisk peeled banana and sugar..
- Add eggs, vanilla and orange extract.
- Whisk for about a minute and add heavy cream.
- Mix it all and then add the flour.
- Whisk until thick pancake consistancy.
- Heat up a frying pan with butter.
- Using a table spoon, pour the batter in the pan.
- About 2 mintes on one side, and then about a minute of the second side, on medium/medium-high. When done, they go well with whipped cream, fresh berries, ice cream, maple or chocolate syrup, or jams. Enjoy!.
Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. Mini Pancake Cereal is the latest Tiktok trend, so versatile you can serve them with anything you want! Adding bananas to the pancake mix is an easy way to add nutrients and fiber, to make them even healthier and topped them with a lot of fruit. Everyone will love this Banana Pancakes recipe!