Double Cheesey Loaded Crescent Dogs.
You can cook Double Cheesey Loaded Crescent Dogs using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Cheesey Loaded Crescent Dogs
- Prepare 1 of (8 each) crescent rolls.
- It’s 4 of hot dogs.
- You need 8 of slices of american cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of mustard.
Double Cheesey Loaded Crescent Dogs step by step
- Cut the hot dogs in half, then slice them length wise almost in half..
- Open the crescent rolls and seperate..
- Spread (or squirt lol) mustard to cover the crescent roll..
- Lay the hot dog on the widest part of the crescent roll and put one half of the cheese slice folded to fit inside of the hot dog. Top with onions..
- Fold the widest side of the crescent roll up around the hot dog and wrap the the pointed side around. Tuck the ends in. Try to keep as much of that melty cheese in as possible!.
- Bake at 350 for 20 – 25 minutes. Until slightly browned..
- Remove from oven and top each with half slice of cheese..
- Return to the oven until the cheese melts..
- Serve with chili for dipping. Or just pour over and eat with a fork(:.