Mullins Crockpot Chili. Just throw your ingredients in the Slow Cooker in the morning and have a hot Slow Cooker chili meal ready for dinner! Easy Crockpot Chili recipe is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor. It simmers all day in the slow cooker creating a great meal that everyone loves!
Having a big bowl of chili ready at dinner with very minimal effort (and dishes) is what winter is all about. This turkey chili is both comforting and healthy. So grab you slow cooker and cozy on up. You can cook Mullins Crockpot Chili using 22 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mullins Crockpot Chili
- You need 2 lb of ground beef, browned.
- It’s 1 lb of mild or spicy sausage, browned.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 (15 oz) of cans of beans, drained and rinsed (any variety, I use red and black beans).
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can while kernel corn, drained (optional).
- It’s 1 can of sliced olives (optional).
- It’s 6 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of a couple squirts lime juice.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar (reduce to 2 if using corn).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Ketchup – a generous drizzle.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of kitchen bouquet browning sauce.
- It’s 1 oz of square of unsweetened baking chocolate.
- Prepare 2 oz of semi sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 of capfulls cooking Sherry.
- You need 2 tsp of beef bouillon.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 16 oz of V8 juice (or enough to just under-cover contents of crock pot).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
This classic Crockpot chili is a quick and easy recipe that is mild and full of flavor that everyone will love. Feel free to substitute for just about any ingredient in this classic Crockpot chili recipe. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes!
Mullins Crockpot Chili instructions
- Combine everything in crock pot, cook on high for 4-6 hours (until onions are cooked through and flavors well blended).
It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with. This Crockpot Chili is so easy and SOO good! It is always a hit at every gathering. Try this one at your next chili This Crockpot Chili is simply amazing – perfectly seasoned, perfect texture, perfect heat. Never fails… gotta make a new red chili every year.