Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup (113 grams) of softened BUTTER.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated SUGAR.
- You need 2 of beaten EGGS.
- You need 4 pcs of BANANAS.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose FLOUR.
- It’s 1 tsp of BAKING SODA.
- You need 1/2 tsp of SALT.
- You need 1/2 tsp of VANILLA.
Easy and moist Banana Bread that is loaded with bananas and walnuts. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas. Combine well..
- Sift together, flour, soda and salt. Add vanilla. Do not over mix..
- Pour into greased loaf pan..
- Bake for 55 minutes..
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.