You can have Beef Ularthiyathu using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Ularthiyathu
- You need 500 grams of Beef, cut into small cubes.
- You need of For Marination.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shallot, halved.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Ginger, crushed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of Chilli powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Fennel seeds, roasted and crushed.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut pieces, roasted.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For Frying.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard seed.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare of as required Pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Curry leaves.
- It’s of Coconut oil for sauting.
Beef Ularthiyathu instructions
- Marinate the beef cubes with all the ingredients listed under 'for marination'. Let it stand for 15 minutes..
- Pressure cook the marinated beef till it is done. (No need to add any water as the water content in the beef is enough to get it cooked)..
- Heat oil in a large pan and splutter the mustard seeds. Add onion, curry leaves and saute till the onion starts to brown. Add the cooked beef, garam masala and pepper powder, stir well until the gravy is completely dry and becomes dark in color..
- Serve with rice, chapathi, appam etc..