Orange Sunset Mocktail.
You can have Orange Sunset Mocktail using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Sunset Mocktail
- It’s 2 tbsp of Grenadine syrup.
- It’s of Orange juice.
- It’s 1 of Large Orange.
- You need of Club soda.
- You need of Pineapple malt (Schweppes Novida).
Orange Sunset Mocktail instructions
- Make a thin orange slice and set aside for garnishing later. Juice the remaining piece and set into a hurricane glass..
- Add to a hurricane glass 2tbsp of Grenadine syrup and the juice orange then stir.(This is to create the base colour). In a separate glass combine club soda, pinnaple malt and packed orange juice in a 1:1:2 parts respectively..
- Use this mixture to top the hurricane glass in a layer it(use a spoon). Notice the warm reddish-orange-yellow profile 😊. Add ice cubes and garnish. Enjoy!.