You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s of Dough.
- It’s .25 oz of Active Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm Milk.
- You need .5 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Softened Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 1 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 Tb of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need of Cream Cheese Icing.
- It’s 6 Tb of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Icing Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Dissolve the yeast in warm milk in a 2 cup measuring cup..
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, butter, salt, eggs, and flour. Mix well..
- Pour the yeast/milk mixture into the bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour until the dough has doubled in size..
- While the dough is rising, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Measure and melt the filling butter..
- Once the dough has risen, roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface, until it is approximately 18 x 12 inches. It should be about 1/4 inch thick..
- Spread the butter over the dough and then spread the cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Starting from the long edge, roll the dough completely..
- Cut the roll into 1 1/2 inch slices..
- Place the cut rolls onto an oiled 13×9 inch pan and let them rise for 30 minutes until doubled in size..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown..
- While the rolls are baking, mix the icing ingredients together and beat well with an electric mixer..
- When the rolls are done, spread generously with icing and serve!.