Spicy unusual sausage goulash. COOKING WITH STASIA ___ FAST, FRESH, EASY HOME COOKING Quick family meals, ultimate make-ahead recipes, & melt-in-your-mouth treats, inspired from my. Essentially a goulash but spicy and not with beef. I prefer to use sausages because of the shorter cooking time.
SPICY HUNGARIAN SAUSAGE GOULASH (LECSO)Home and Feast. Rib-sticking and spicy, porky cabbage soup is infused with goulash-like flavors. When the winter doldrums hit, nothing but a thick spicy soup will do. You can cook Spicy unusual sausage goulash using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy unusual sausage goulash
- Prepare of medium size onion (red or yellow).
- It’s of different colour pepper (red, yellow or orange).
- You need of types of freshly made German sausage 2 links each(the best quality).
- Prepare of chopped tomato(14 ounce).
- It’s of grilled or roasted red pepper (10-14 ounce).
- You need of Pasta like pappardella or rigatoni.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of heap tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper or 2 fresh chilies like red habenero or serrano.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of vinegar.
This goulash-inspired number has a little vinegar sharpness, and it warms you from the inside out. Sausage & Potato Goulash.this is a more traditional Hungarian recipe as opposed to the American version. When you think of Hungarian cuisine, the first dish that comes to mind is beef goulash, or gulyás in its native language. Hungarian sausages have a wide range in flavors, the main spices being garlic, black pepper and paprika.
Spicy unusual sausage goulash instructions
- Heat a pot (cast iron is better). Slice onion. Add olive oil in a pan and cook onion and 1/2 teaspoon salt and a dash of pepper then cook at the lowest heat for 15 minutes..
- Slice peppers. Stir onion once in a while. When onions looks light brown after 15 minutes, add bell peppers then cook 20minutes more. You can add 1/2 teaspoon salt again. Taste and adjust..
- Chop the roasted pepper and add it to the pot with a can of tomatoes. Add paprika and vinegar. Cook for 10-15 minutes..
- Slice sausage bite size. Make sure to buy the best quality freshly made sausage. This time I have used: st. Fallen veal and pork, bratwurst, Munich weisswuust, garlic pork. For better taste, pan fry them lightly before adding to the pot. 4 types of sausage made enough for 5-6 people!.
- Cook 10-15 minutes more. Meanwhile cook pasta to the instruction. Papapardelle is our first choice but rigatoni or penne might work as well. Pour over to the cooked pasta and add sour cream on top..
You'll often find them with caraway, nutmeg. An American goulash, made with ground beef, Italian sausage and andouille, tomato, garlic and pasta, and seasoned with the Trinity and a bit of Cajun Don't you just love goulash? Now, of course, I'm talking about what we Americans refer to as goulash here, and not anything remotely resembling an. An easy to prepare sausage goulash recipe with low-carb and gluten-free noodles. Sausage Goulash with Low Carb Pasta Recipe.