Sriracha Coconut & Orange Chicken. Try our Coconut Sriracha on burgers, tacos, sandwiches, wraps, salads, breakfast eggs, fries, noodles, pizza, grilled chicken, hot dogs and more. COCONUT SRIRACHA hot chili sauce IS EVERYTHING! Made with super high quality chili peppers and coconuts.
Baked Sriracha-Coconut Chicken Tenders. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chinese takeout meets the summer grill in gluten-free Honey Sriracha Coconut Grilled Chicken in the here and now, especially in Honey Sriracha Coconut Grilled Chicken Fingers with dipping sauce. This delicious, slightly spicy, Coconut Sriracha Sauce is the perfect addition to any meal! You can cook Sriracha Coconut & Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Coconut & Orange Chicken
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken, cubed.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Unrefined Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Seasame oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each onion powder, garlic powder, pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sriracha.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of raw honey.
I love it over rice/veggie bowls, eggs and on salads, but the possibilities are endless! Shrimp cooked in a Sriracha-coconut milk sauce. A skillet seafood dish for you spicy lovers out there. It's an easy shrimp dish to make for the whole family.
Sriracha Coconut & Orange Chicken step by step
- Combine flour and seasonings in bowl and toss cubed chicken.
- Heat oils in skillet..
- Shake off excess flour and cook chicken in hot oil until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Combine all other ingredients in skillet and heat, gradually add a bit of the remaining flour that coated chicken to thicken sauce..
- Return chicken to skillet and toss..
- Serve with steamed broccoli and brown rice or quinoa..
Coconuts' Weekend Guide to Sriracha, AKA Thailand's 'Little Osaka'. This is arguably the most famous restaurant in Sriracha that gives a great view by the sea, whilst providing fresh seafood. Instructions Add shrimp, coconut sugar, sriracha, olive oil, salt & pepper, and garlic to a bowl. Mix well Paleo Coconut Shrimp Recipe. Ever since, I've been meaning to recreate an allergen-free version at While the Paleo Coconut Shrimp is delicious on its own, the Sriracha Mayo Dipping Sauce is what.