Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce. Monicas Kitchen uses Worcestershire Sauce to make a tender chicken very flavorful, all the kids love it. Very easy to make and good with bread! Remove the cooked chicken pieces from the wok and drain on paper towels.
Combine the chicken and the soy sauce and mix well until evenly coated. Deep-fry skewers, one ingredient at a time (this makes its easier to adjust the cooking time for different. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, ketchup, lemon-pepper seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. You can cook Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce
- It’s 500 grams of chicken thigh fillets cut diced.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 350 grams of flour.
- You need 20 grams of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chicken stocks powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tomato cut diced.
- It’s 60 ml of Water.
- It’s Half of Onion 🧅 thick sliced.
- It’s of Sauce Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Indonesian Sweet Soy Sauce “ABC”.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oysters Sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- You need of Cooking oil for stir fry.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
The deep fried chicken was already good without the sauce too! It takes quite long to do the deep fried step. Fried chicken fingers with barbecue sauce. Worcestershire sauce contains anchovies, so is not suitable for vegetarians.
Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce step by step
- Mixed all ingredients such as flours,corn flour,egg, water and combined together with chicken thigh fillets.
- Deep Fried mixed Chicken fillet until golden brown. Let it cool off and separate it with strainer.
- Stir fry tomatoes,onions,with butter and cooking oil.
- Pour the remaining ingredients for sauce such as sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce,worcestershire sauce,etc into the stir fried onions,mix it all together until it combined well and a bit thicker as sauce. Put the deep fried chicken inside the sauce mixture,combined well. Ready to served.
The final sauce has a spicy, concentrated flavour, so you only need a dash. It can be used to give a little boost to meat stews and casseroles, pies, soups, sauces and marinades. Fried Chicken Worcestershire recipe: Try this Fried Chicken Worcestershire recipe, or contribute your own. Breaded chicken fingerlings are fried and served with a zingy horseradish mayonnaise. I have made this several times and it is very good.