Garlic bread personal pizzas. how to make a crispy garlic pizza bread. This quick and easy clean eating pizza uses pita bread for a traditionally thin and crispy crust. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic; stir to mix well.
Meanwhile, mix together the remaining ingredients, then season well. When the pizza comes out of the oven, top with the tomato mixture and serve straight away. You'll love our DIGIORNO Naturally Flavored Garlic Bread Pizza! You can have Garlic bread personal pizzas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic bread personal pizzas
- Prepare 6 pieces of garlic frozen bread.
- It’s 12 of table spoons of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s to taste of Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder seasoned.
- You need of Any toppings you like, pepperoni sausage bacon ham etc.
Experience the fusion of delicious toppings with natural garlic flavor, that's delightfully baked to perfection on our signature Rising Crust so it's crispy on the outside while soft and chewy on the inside. Mini Pizzas in GARLIC BREAD cups, made in a muffin tin! Don't laugh when you see what I use to cut the rounds. These mini pizzas were an invention out of necessity.
Garlic bread personal pizzas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake garlic bread 5 minutes..
- Spread two tablespoons of sauce on each piece. If using spaghetti sauce mix in Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder to taste in sauce. Top with cheese..
- Top with your favorite toppings and sprinkle more Italian seasoning on top. Broil 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted..
- You could do this and replace the pizza sauce with gravy and top with cooked scrambled eggs, bacon bits and sausage crumbles for a breakfast version. You could use buffalo sauce in place of pizza sauce and top with cheese, shredded chicken and ranch for buffalo pizzas..
I had friends with kids around and had planned to make mini pizzas. I posted about personal pizzas a few weeks ago…love the "personal" nature of them, that way I can put as much pineapple or hot pepper flakes or whatever random. Keyword: Thin Crust Garlic Herb Pizza Dough Recipe. When the pizza dough is done, remove the dough from the bread machine to a lightly-floured surface. Buttery, garlic breadsticks are the perfect chewy, soft accompaniment to any Italian meal.