Penne Pasta with sausage.
You can cook Penne Pasta with sausage using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Penne Pasta with sausage
- It’s of penne pasta, sausage, tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of sausage.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 of red tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 each of green pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Penne Pasta with sausage instructions
- Add 1/2 box penne pasta to 2-3 cups boiling water with 1 1/2 tablespoon salt and cook for about 10 minutes for desired tenderness.
- Cut sausages in diagonal and straight slices for dimension and cook in medium flame of oil.
- Stir fry 3 cloves garlic, diced tomatoes, corn and green peppers.
- Add a dash of salt and black pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and butter.
- Add basil.
- Add some thick tomato sauce made with tomato puree, sugar, black pepper, salt and more( minced tomato, minced onion, minced 3cloves garlic, green pepper and crushed red peppers cooked in coconut oil).
- Serve with freshly diced tomatoes, all tomato sauce and shredded cheese (optional).