Quick homemade cinnamon rolls. This recipe gets you quick cinnamon rolls from scratch with no yeast, no proofing, and no kneading necessary! Reviews for: Photos of Quick Cinnamon Rolls. Quick Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe will help you make soft,featherlight,airy and fluffy cinnamon rolls in less than two hours.
This cinnamon roll recipe makes classic, home-style cinnamon rolls. They're fluffy, soft, and topped with vanilla glaze. It's taken me some time to develop quick cinnamon rolls that maintain all the Do you love homemade cinnamon rolls, but are nervous to bake with yeast? You can cook Quick homemade cinnamon rolls using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick homemade cinnamon rolls
- You need of for the dough:.
- You need 2 of & 3/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 package of dry instant yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of For the filling:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- You need of For the icing:.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls only taste like they came from a bakery! Soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. This family makes the most enormous, fluffy cinnamon rolls slathered in sticky cream cheese frosting that I have ever seen. These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead.
Quick homemade cinnamon rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Mix the first 4 ingredients in the dough portion of the recipe in a large mixing bowl and mix and set aside. In a separate bowl combine the water, butter and milk and place in microwave for 20 seconds to warm and stir into flour mixture and mix well. Add the egg in and knead 3-4 minutes by hand until it feels no longer greasy. Let rest for 5 minutes..
- After dough has rested roll out into a 15×9” rectangle and spread butter that’s called for in the filling section evenly over it. Mix cinnamon and brown sugar and sprinkle evenly over dough. Roll TIGHTLY. Cut into 9 equal slices and place in a greased 9” square pan..
- Turn off oven and cover rolls with foil. Place in oven to proof (rise) for 20 minutes then remove foil and turn oven back on to 375. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown. While they’re baking mix icing ingredients until there’s no lumps and after rolls are done let cool 5 minutes and spoon icing over top..
- Sidenotes: you can make the dough ahead of time and slice it up and put it in freezer bags but skip step 3. When ready to use thaw at least 24 hours and let rest/ride for 4 hours on counter. Toss in the oven and bake as directed no need to proof them in the oven. Holds up to one month in freezer..
- Filling options: you can use 1 tablespoon on cinnamon and 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice instead for a fall tasting roll, or spread really any fruit filling inside instead of the cinnamon sugar butter mixture..
For best results, choose one of the following two methods. This recipe is hands down the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Ever. The perfect soft, fluffy, gooey cinnamon rolls are right at your fingertips. This is the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe EVER! These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting!